Skip to main content

Welcome, Ms. Blogger!

Beginnings are always the most overwhelming part. . .

A few years ago, I dreamed of becoming a blogger and not just a simple blogger but a very good one. The blogger that has many subscribers and who always has something to write about. But due to some limited resources, I wasn't able to pursue that dream. . .until now. Honestly, I am in the middle of writing a paper that I should've submitted yesterday so yes, you're right, it's gonna be a paper full of score deductions firstly because it is already late, obviously, and second, it is not really written that well. I find it funny, actually, that I use the time I have now to write this entry rather than to finish my school requirements. And you know what's funnier? I felt very excited and well-driven when that homework was announced to us in class! I had all the ideas that my brain could ever juice out and they were just floating inside my head! But now? Nothing's left! They are aaaaaall gone! Long gone. WHY ARE BEGINNINGS ALWAYS SO OVERWHELMING?

Well, I think I know the answer to that one (Oh! And maybe you do, too!).

CHANGE. This is something most of the people are always excited about.  Aside from being unpredictable, it gives us a different feeling which is, almost all the time, pleasurable or satisfying or whatever nice adjective we can stick to it.  A new route to take when you're going to school or going home from work, a new class to enroll in whether it's an art or cooking class, or maybe a new relationship to dive into -- all these things bring changes to our system that will make us jump on our feet with toes tingling in excitement.  Everytime something starts in our life, it's like all our adrenaline are being secreted and planning is the nicest thing to do next. One good example is a romantic relationship.  The first few days or months are the sweetest moments of both the couple's lives.  The first dates? Oh, I tell you! Every detail is important, from the major points like the date and the duration down to the littlest ones like a candy wrapper or a piece of paper that is , in one way or another, related to the first dates.  Do beginnings really matter? OF COURSE, THEY DO! But what matters next? Or maybe the real question is "What matters most?".

After a few more dates come the little fights. The manageable will sometimes get a little more bent and then things may (or may not but psssh!) get out of control then hard decisions may follow. Then the couple try to find out what went wrong and how they end up like that, all hurting and broken, distrusting and untrustworthy. What's up next? Everything has a beginning and almost always, that beginning is a great one. But the most important thing is what happens after it and how and when it will end.  Should the couple fight for their relationship or not? Should the couple give each other a chance or not?  Personally, I've let a lot of opportunities pass just because I wasn't able to continuously keep the passion over those things burning or I didn't exert enough effort to conquer hindrances. Also, I've let myself and a lot of other people down countless times already. Now, I am becoming a nice couch potato with dreams and goals just written on a paper (some are typewritten in my laptop).  But then, I realized that no matter how useless I feel at this very moment, I still need to give myself a chance and fight for my life! I HAVE DREAMS! And I won't be able to reach those if I will focus only at the beginnings of everything.  Besides, I think the fun of beginnings can still be felt only if I keep on doing the things I did to get them going with the same amount of enthusiasm and energy (or a little bit higher, I guess).

As I post my first ever (very nonsensical haha!) sharing here, I want to welcome myself, "WELCOME, MS. BLOGGER!". Finally, I am a blogger! *laughs* OH! WAIT! Will I be able to continue this "commitment"? Or will this be like the school requirement I left undone? Is this going to be another one great beginning again and will be untouched and unwanted in the days to come?

Come on and let's figure out together! *wink*

Back to school matters! Til next time! *flying kisses*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walong buwan na ang nagdaan Nang ang isa't isa'y matagpuan. Nagkapakiramdaman, Iba na pala ang tinginan, Salitaang may laman. Minsan masaya, minsan magulo. Minsa'y kailangan manuyo. May sigawan man o tampo, Nakararaos kahit papaano, Palagi pa ring kuntento. Sabi nila'y "H'wag ka-seryoso, Iilang buwan pa lamang kayo. Madali pa ang mga ito Kumpara sa relasyong totoo." Ngunit sinong may sabing 'di tunay 'to? Kahit na anong iksi Hindi masasabing madali Ang magtiwala at mamili Na dito ay manatili Subalit dito'y walang pagsisisi. Kaya't laging ang sagot Sa tanong na nahahakot "Hindi man tiyak ang aking madampot Asahan mong wala akong takot Dahil sya lang ang pumapawi ng aking lungkot." Tulad ng lagi mong sabi, Mahal din kita palagi. Habang ikaw pa ang nandito, Mahal kitang totoo. Hanggang sa dulo, ako'y sa'yo. {CXC P4 | 052722 | 2126H}

Una, Ngayon, at Wakas

Dito magsimula kung saan nawala Ang bawat takot at mga pangamba. Dito magsimula kung saan natapos Ang dalamhating mula sa pagkakagapos. Dito mag-umpisa kung saan nagwakas Ang matatalim na salitang parating nabibigkas. Dito mag-umpisa kung saan naputol Ang mga pagdududa at maling hatol. Ngayon na nga natapos ang paghihikahos Kung kailan inumpisahang ako'y isaalang-alang Ngayon na nga nawala ang pagtataka Nang ako ay iyong lingunin at saka kinilala. At ngayon ay sigurado nang ang dulo Ang magiging hudyat ng pagbabago. At ang pinakatatanging umpisa Ay katapusan na ng pagdurusa. [080321  |  0327]

Paglisan

Yakaping mahigpit At manatiling saglit Bago mawalang lahat ng kapit At sa'king piling ika'y mawaglit. Inialay nang lahat ng kaya Labis-labis na nga kung susumahin pa Subalit pangita sa'yong mga mata Ang pagkawala ng respeto at gana. Ngunit siguro'y minsan Mahirap din ngang punan Ang matagal nang walang laman O sa kahit kaila'y walang nanahan. Sadya yatang ang buhay Ang bukod-tanging patunay Na may dumarating nga'y Mayroon pa ring hihimlay Tunay na ngang pagal Sa paghintay nang kay tagal Walang nagawa ang mga dasal Sinaulo man at inaral Una palang, akin nang alam Ang hahantunga'y pamamaalam Sa sintang inasam, Sa mga sandaling hiniram. Ikaw ay akin nang lilisanin Paalam sa maaamo mong tingin Sa pagsuyo mong bitin Na kaysa wala ay inam na rin.